220/240V Air Force® Master Blaster® Pet Dryer
- With its twin high-speed 4.0 Peak HP 2 Stage Dual Fan Motors, the Air Force® Master Blaster® can cut drying time by 85 percent. This advanced pet grooming tool is the ideal way to efficiently and dry even the largest and hairiest of dogs in less time.
- Provides optimum levels of power and durability in a compact and lightweight design. You, your clients and especially the pets will appreciate that the Master Blaster grooming dryer has no heating element, so you can quickly and safely dry pets without the risk of making them uncomfortable or damaging their coats.
- Includes: a heavy duty 10 ft. commercial hose, neoprene blower nozzle, air-flare and a 12 ft. three conductor cord to ensure you have everything your business needs for high-speed drying services.
- Cut down on drying time and groom your pets beautifully. Increase your grooming business productivity.
- Dry more dogs faster with the Air Force® Master Blaster®.
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||8.0 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||58,500 FPM|
|Cord:||12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Dimensions/Weight:||22"'x8"x11" / 26 lbs|
|Accessories:||10 ft. 1.5" diameter heavy duty commercial strength flexible hose, Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle, Easy Change Foam Filter|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***