- Effectively removes fibers, dust and debris from clothes, surfaces or components.
- Powerful airflow produced by the Master Blaster ® delivers a high volume of air at a relatively low pressure – only 3.5 - well below OSHA standards.
- The lower pressure means the Master Blaster® can safely be aimed at any part of the body and even direct contact with skin poses no hazard. (Of course, always use caution.)
- Blower-driven system produces quieter operation.
- The Master Blaster ® uses far less energy and emits much less noise than compressed air counterparts.
- Textured matte finish.
- Heavy-duty all steel body ensures long-lasting operation.
- Lightweight and portable, it can be moved easily to any location.
- Companies and industries worldwide have discovered that Blasters, Blowers and Dryers are essential tools in the successful operation of an OSHA-approved environment.
|Air Force® Master Blaster® Industrial||MB-3INDWB|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||8.0 Peak HP / Two Motors|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||58,500 ft./min./400 CFM|
|Cord:||12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Dimensions/Weight:||22"x8"x11" / 17 lbs|
|Accessories:||10 ft. 1.5" diameter heavy duty commercial strength flexible hose, Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle, Air Flare, Micro Adapter, 5/8" Blower Nozzle, Air Streamer Tool, 1-1/4 to 1-1/4 Hose Adaptor|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***