Tackle quick cleanups with the Metropolitan Evolution Hand Vac VM4SB500T.
- All Steel construction; Satin Nickel / Black Finish
- This high performance hand vac is easy to use and easy to carry.
- Ideal for quick clean ups around the home, office studio, workshops, car interiors, R.V’s and boats.
- The 500 series produces 60” of water lift (sealed suction measurement) yet weighs around 2.7 pounds.
- Pound for pound, the most powerful Hand Vac on the planet.
- Includes the Turbo Driven Rotator Brush’s internal turbine blade propels dirt and debris into the vacuum and cleans at a much faster rate than an ordinary attachment, and is great for removing pet hair from upholstery, stairs and car interiors. The tool simulates going over the same spot multiple times, yet you only need to make a pass or two to get carpets completely clean.
- Best of all it's MADE IN THE USA!
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***
This fine steel VM vacuum cleaner was handed down from previous generations and was used today (5/10/08) to clean the inside of a computer!
~ Francis Y, NY
I want to add my comments regarding your Metro 500 Car Vac. I purchased this model about a year ago and it is by far the best car vac I have ever purchased, and I've purchased my share over the 60 years of car ownership. Thanks for a great product.
~ Robert A, NJ
FANTASTIC !!! is how I would describe the 500 watt vac. I will show and tell the unit to all my boating friends *and I have a lot of boating friends) It's "perfect" Thanks a bunch.
~ Joe (All over the world with my boat)
Thank you, Great American product! Cheers.
~ DE, CA
MADE IN USA! After tiring of replacing cordless vacuums one after another, I searched for a corded one. I had a top-of-the line cordless that after three years would not hold a charge. Did you know that when I called this company, you cannot get replacement rechargeable batteries? They told me to recycle it and buy a new one. That sucks! (No pun intended.) If your lucky, you get 30 minutes of use out of them. Well, you know. Then I found the Little Engine that Could", the Metropolitan. It comes with all the attachments, is super powerful, and is lightweight (like 2.5 lbs.) So you have to plug it in! Big deal. It has a long cord that doesn't get tangled, a sleek stainless steel design (could be in a design museum), and is incredibly well built. This little guy has so much power I almost vacuumed up my cat. “Leading Retailer”: Why don't you sell these in your store? If you did, I would stand at a display and demonstrate them for customers. they would sell like hot dogs at the World Series. Speaking of price, they are about the same as one of those junky cordless ones. The company has been around SINCE 1939. MADE IN OAKLAND, NJ, USA! Buy one! Thank you
~ Allen B. NY