• The MagicAir® takes all the work out of inflating and deflating.
• It's fast, easy to use and produces a very high volume of air.
• It’s ideal for inflating and deflating boats, pools, mattresses, cage balls or toys.
• The MagicAir® is lightweight and compact with rugged all steel construction.
• It features a weather resistant baked enamel finish.
• The MagicAir® is great for boaters, campers, vacationers, schools, institutions, etc.
• The 11 ft. cord with battery clips connects to a battery for onsite access.
• Includes 12V inflator/deflator power unit and two tapered adapters.
California Residents: CA Residents Proposition 65
|MagicAir® Electric Inflator/Deflator||12V-IDABCR|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel Baked Enamel Finish|
|Motor / Voltage:||Battery Clips / 12 Volts|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||20 CFM / 8,000 FPM|
|Adaptors:||Tapered adapters 7/8" OD, 3/16" OD|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a One Year Limited* Warranty.
The One Year Warranty covers the whole machine, with the exception of the below*.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***