- Use it in your home, workshop or studio to quickly and easily pick up dirt.
- All-steel construction yet still a lightweight 5.5 lbs.
- With an easily maneuverable Eurostyle Combo Carpet/Floor Tool.
- Sealed Suction Measurement of 60" water lift. (A scientific method of measuring vacuum cleaner suction)
- Designed for DRY PICK UP ONLY.
- Ergonomic chrome/steel handle with quick release cord storage strap.
- 220 volt models available
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||.75 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM/FPMr||70 CFM|
|Cord:||Long 20 ft. power supply cord|
|Accessories:||Upholstery Nozzle; Dust Brush; Crevice Tool; 2 Disposable Bags|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a One Year Limited* Warranty.
The One Year Warranty covers the whole machine, with the exception of the below*.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***