DataVac® 3 ESD Safe 2-Speed Maintenance System DV3ESD1
- 2- Speed System.
- An IT professional’s dream – it keeps all electronic equipment clean and running at peak efficiency.
- With its 4-Stage HEPA filtration system the DataVac®/3ESD is 99.97% effective at trapping dust particles as small as 0.3 microns and preventing them from re-contaminating the office environment.
- Powerful variable speed, 1.7 Peak HP motor generates plenty of power to reach deep and remove even the most stubborn dust, dirt and debris.
- 80" of water lift. (Sealed suction measurement.)
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap - prevents the buildup of static electricity that can discharge and seriously damage sensitive equipment.
- Ballistic Nylon Carry Case - with comfortable shoulder strap and attachment storage pockets.
- Integrated Toner Filter System - quickly and thoroughly cleans up messy toner spills from printers and copiers.
- Complete range of Static-Dissipating Attachments - to handle every conceivable office and IT equipment cleaning application.
- With a rugged, heavy-duty, all-steel body it’s designed to withstand many years of tough professional use.
California Residents: CA Residents Proposition 65
|DataVac® 3 ESD Safe 2-Speed Maintenance System||DV3ESD1|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||1.7 HP Motor / 2-Speed|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||100 CFM|
|Cord:||12' Grounded 3 Conductor Cord|
|Dimensions/Weight:||21.25"x7"x9" / 8 lbs.|
|Accessories:||Anti-Static 3'-6' Stretch Hose, ESD Crevice Tool, Dust Brush, TechniStat Grounded Wrist Strap, 4 Pc. Micro Cleaning Tool Kit, Carry All Bag, Shoulder Strap, & 5 Extra Triple Layer .3 Micron Disposable Bags.|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***
I never thought I'd send something like this, much less for a vacuum, but I wanted to thank you for your fine product. I use the Datavac/3 at work daily vacuuming out computers, which in my opinion is the worst part of my job, into a simple, easy and most importantly, clean task. Everything about the vacuum is well designed and simple. I just needed to say thank you so much! Best to you and your family.
~ Brian S, CO