- This lightweight grooming tool features an advanced design that reduces drying time by 80% so grooming professionals or pet owners can dry pets in no time.
- With its Variable Control 4.0 Peek HP 2 Stage Dual Fan Motor, this pet grooming dryer uses its high speed to propel water off of pets, leaving them with a dry and fluffy coat.
- What sets the Air Force® Blaster® apart from other dryers is its design which includes no heating element. This heatless grooming dryer will eliminate moisture on pets while protecting their coats from damage.
- Constructed entirely of steel for maximum durability while delivering the highest level of performance.
- Includes a 10 ft. heavy duty commercial hose, neoprene blower nozzle, air flare and a 12 ft. three conductor cord for maximum mobility during drying sessions.
- Cut down on drying time and groom your pets beautifully. Increase your grooming business productivity.
- Dry your pet faster with the Air Force® Blaster®
California Residents: CA Residents Proposition 65
|Air Force® Blaster® B-3V|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||4.0 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM:||0-29, 250 ft/min Variable Speed|
|Cord:||12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Dimensions/Weight:||11.5"x7"x7" / 8 lbs.|
|Accessories:||10 ft. 1.5" diameter heavy duty commercial strength flexible hose, Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle, Easy Change Foam Filter|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***