- Effectively removes fibers, dust and debris from clothes, surfaces or components.
- The advantage to Variable Speed is the ability to vary airspeed and noise level from 0-100%
- Powerful airflow produced by the Sidekick® delivers a high volume of air at a relatively low pressure – only 3.5 - well below OSHA standards.
- The lower pressure means the Sidekick ® can safely be aimed at any part of the body and even direct contact with skin poses no hazard. (Of course, always use caution.)
- Blower-driven system produces quieter operation.
- The Sidekick® uses far less energy and emits much less noise than compressed air counterparts.
- Textured matte finish.
- Heavy-duty all steel body ensures long-lasting operation.
- Companies and industries worldwide have discovered that Blasters, Blowers and Dryers are essential tools in the successful operation of an OSHA-approved environment.
California Residents: CA Residents Proposition 65
|Air Force® Blaster® Sidekick™ Industrial SK-1-IND|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||1.3 Peak HP|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||18,000 ft./min.|
|Cord:||12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Dimensions/Weight:||4.25"x7.5"x9.75" / 3 lbs|
|Accessories:||3’-6’ Stretch Hose, Blower Nozzle, Air Flare, Shoulder Strap, and 2 mounting hooks|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a One Year Limited* Warranty.
The One Year Warranty covers the whole machine, with the exception of the below*.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***