220/240V Air Force® Quick Draw® Mini Portable Variable Speed Pet Dryer PED-500V
- Whether at home or on the go, the Air Force® Quick Draw® Mini keeps you prepared for life’s unexpected moments by allowing you to dry even the largest long-haired dogs in only minutes. Now with Variable Speed!
- Drying a small dog? Dial down to low or up to high when drying a Great Dane. The advantage to Variable Speed is the ability to vary airspeed and noise level from 0-100%.
- Compact enough to be easily stored in your home or taken on the road.
- Produces 5 times more blowing power than a human hair dryer.
- This dryer is built without a heating element to safely dry all pets. Will not dry out their coats or burn their skin and with Variable Speed you can control the output.
- Its light yet durable construction will last through years of grooming sessions.
- Comes with grooming tools including an air-flare and air concentrator blower nozzle.
|Air Force® Quick Draw® Mini Portable Pet Dryer||PED-500|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||.75 Peak HP with Variable Speed Control|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||70 CFM|
|Cord:||12 ft. Grounded|
|Dimensions/Weight:||6.75"x4"x7.5" / 2.7 lbs|
|Accessories:||Air Concentrator, Air Flare|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a One Year Limited* Warranty.
The One Year Warranty covers the whole machine, with the exception of the below*.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***