220/240V MagicAir® Deluxe Inflator/Deflator Pump DIDA-2
The High Volume Magic-Air Inflators/Deflators take the work out of inflating and deflating.
- It works great on all types and sizes of boats, rafts, float tubes, towables, pools, pool toys, air mattresses, etc.
- The baked enamel finish is attractive & long lasting.
- 18,000 feet-per-minute makes quick work of large inflatables.
- Ideal for boaters, fishermen, campers, vacationers, schools and institutions.
- Designed for extra-large and/or commercial applications.
- The Magic Air features a rugged all steel construction, weather-resistant powder-coat finish, 6 ft. Flexible Hose, and 1.7 HP Power Unit with Tapered 7/8" OD & 3/16" OD fit large & small inflatables.
- It is compact, portable and easy to use and store.
- Will not inflate high pressure items like tires.
|MagicAir® Deluxe Inflator/Deflator||DIDA-1||DIDA-2||DIDA-4|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel||Sturdy All Steel||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||1.17 HP Motor||1.7 HP Motor||4.0 HP Motor|
|Amps:||7.5 Amps||7.5 Amps||11.25 Amps|
|Watts:||900 Watts||900 Watts||900 Watts|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||85 CFM / 18,000 FPM||100 CFM / 23,000 FPM||130 CFM / 28,000 FPM|
|Cord:||12 ft. 18 gauge 3 conductor grounded||12 ft. 18 gauge 3 conductor grounded||12 ft. 18 gauge 3 conductor grounded|
|Dimensions/Weight:||6"x6"x10" / 6 lbs||6"x6"x10" / 6 lbs||6"x6"x10" / 6 lbs|
|Accessories:||6 ft. flexible hose, Two tapered inflators (7/8" OD, 3/16" OD) adaptors||6 ft. flexible with air control hose, Two tapered inflators (7/8" OD, 3/16" OD) adaptors||6 ft. flexible with air control hose, Two tapered inflators (7/8" OD, 3/16" OD) adaptors|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***