Professional Evolution with Electric Power Nozzle Variable Speed Full-Size Canister Vacuum ADM4PNHSNBFVC
- All Steel construction; Satin Nickel / Black Finish.
- Proudly made in the USA and built to be nearly indestructible.
- Front Swivel Casters
- A powerful Variable Speed 4.0 Peak HP and quadruple HEPA filtration system.
- The Professional Evolution with Electric Power Nozzle Full-Size Canister Vac’s suction is far superior to most ordinary vacuum cleaners and its reversible, 200 mph air blower sweeps up garages, workshops, walkways, and inflates inflatables too.
- When it comes to results even much more expensive upright models can take a back seat to Professional Evolution with Electric Power Nozzle Full-Size Canister Vac.
- Long Life! Possibly the last home cleaning system you will ever have to purchase.
- Best of all it's MADE IN THE USA!
|Professional Evolution with Electric Power Nozzle Variable Speed Full-Size Canister Vacuum||ADM4PNHSNBFVC|
|Construction:||All Steel construction; Satin Nickel / Black Finish|
|Motor:||4.0 Peak HP Twin Fan Motor, Variable|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||130 CFM|
|Cord:||20 ft. with Storage Halo|
|Accessories:||6.5’ Power Conductive Flexible Hose, 4-20” Steel Extension Wands (2 with locks), Deluxe Electric Power Nozzle, Floor/Wall Brush, Dust Brush, Fabric Tool, Crevice Tool, 3 Disposable Bags & 2 Foam Filters.|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***