Professional Evolution Compact Canister Vac OV4SNBF
- All Steel construction; Satin Nickel / Black Finish.
- MetroVac products are built to last with all steel construction that will provide years and years of professional deep-down cleaning.
- A 4.0 Peak HP twin fan motor, 2 speed, mini canister with HEPA Filter.
- The Professional Evolution Compact Canister Vac’s suction is far superior to most ordinary vacuum cleaners and its reversible, 200 mph air blower sweeps up garages, workshops, walkways, and inflates inflatables too.
- When it comes to results even much more expensive upright models can take a back seat to Professional Evolution Compact Canister Vac.
- The combination rug and floor tool, goes from carpet to bare floors with a touch of a switch, to clean everything from carpets and floors to walls and ceilings.
- This all steel heavy duty Vac weighs a surprising 9 lbs so its light enough to be carried over the shoulder or it can be rolled along on its smooth gliding wheels and swivel caster.
- Long Life! Possibly the last home cleaning system you will ever have to purchase.
- Best of all it's MADE IN THE USA!
|Professional Evolution Compact Canister Vac||OV4SNBF|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel; Satin Nickel / Black Finish|
|Motor:||4.0 HP Twin Power Motor|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||Exclusive CFM Power|
|Dimensions/Weight:||17"x7"x7" / 9 lbs|
|Accessories:||2 - 20" Extension Wands, 6.5' Flexible Hose, Swivel Carpet/Floor Tool, Pik-All Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Dust Brush, Inflator Adaptor, Powerizer, Shoulder Strap & 3 Disposable Bags|
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***
Hello Metro: I have wanted to thank you for making truly great vacuum cleaners in the USA. I already had a few of them but not the ADM models we purchased, recently. They are by far the best product in the industry; we have tried almost every brand of vacs. Thanks
~ Howard G. IL
I just bought the ADM-4 vac and I do love it immensely. I have two cats and a German shepherd and this is the greatest power in a vacuum that I've ever seen. Amazing product. Thank-you.
~ Laurie D, MI
I just wish to express my total satisfaction with my metro pro full size vacuum. It's the best vacuum I have ever purchased. I am proud to own a machine of this quality made in the USA! Keep on making them. I will spread the word about them. Thanks again. Happy Holidays! Thank you
~ Harold G. CA
I purchased the canister vacuum from your professional line close to 2 years ago. Not only have I been so impressed with the performance of its capability to keep our carpets looking like new (which is not an easy task with a toddler), but I've been equally impressed with your outstanding customer service. It is by far superior to any other company that I've have ever dealt with. Just this past week the prong from the hose broke off and I was frantic about how I was ever going to fix it. When I called your 800 number I was expecting to be referred to a repair shop. Instead, you had me ship it to you directly and you repaired it within 24 hours and had it back to me the following day. Thank you again for all your help.
~ Liz M. NYC
This is a super machine and so sensible. I truly like the machine. I like practical things, and I had wanted a 4 hp canister vacuum forever, it seems. I count on the Vermont Country Store to find unusual and no-nonsense items, and they hit the jackpot this time. Thanks again.
~ Betty P. VA
I recently purchased the above vacuum. I like the vacuum. One time through my carpet and it has picked up half a bag of dirt after vacuuming with my old vac. Thank you.
~ Alan J. FL